3.01.2013

Winter Chic

Happy Thursday, everyone!
Tweed jacket:  Gap
Blouse:  Target
Resigning myself to the fact that it's still winter, I decided to wear some of my favorite cold-weather pieces this week.  Today, that piece was my tweed jacket.
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Heels:  Target (Available here)
Necklace:  New York & Company
Ring:  The Limited (old)
I kept a dark neutral color palette and added a green bib necklace and ring with dark purple stones.

What was that I said yesterday about trying to break away from my black pants rut?  I've worn denim, red, and camel pants this week.  Three out of five days ain't bad.  ;-)
 
Purse:  New York & Company
To see this tweed jacket in other looks, see here and here.
To see this top in other looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!