4.02.2013

Keep or Return?

Dress:  Torrid (Available here)
Clutch:  The Limited
I bought this dress at Torrid not too long ago, but I'm pretty sure that I am going to return it.  
Necklace:  Target (No longer available on-line; see here)
Shoes:  Target (Available in other colors here)
I love the retro shape of it, but I'm not sure I'm in totally in love with this floral print.  I'm also not sure the strapless fit works for me in this particular dress.  If I keep it, I would get it hemmed an inch or two to fit right above or at the knee rather than below the knee.
Bracelets:  Express; Target


I had fun taking pics in this dress, but I just don't see it as being a mainstay in my wardrobe.

What do you think - keep or return?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!