4.15.2013

Wonder Woman

Something about this outfit reminds me of Wonder Woman.  I think it's a combination of the gold hardware, the red, and just how powerful I feel in this look.
Dress:  New York & Company (Similar here and here)
I wore my peplum dress with a red blazer and added in black and gold accessories.
Jacket:  The Limited (Sold out on-line, may be available in stores; Similar here)
I feel super put-together in this look and ready to take on the world.  RAAAAWWWWWWRRRRRR!
Belt:  The Limited (Similar here)
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Do you have an outfit that makes you feel powerful?  What makes you feel like a superhero?
Purse:  Express (Similar here)
Ring:  LOFT (Similar here)
For this dress in other looks, see here, here, and here.
To see this blazer styled differently, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!