4.09.2013

Zesty Lemon and Lace

I love unexpected pieces that pop into my life.  
Pants:  The Limited (Sold out in navy on-line; Available in black here)
Lace tunic:  Forever 21+ (Available  here)
I was very excited to find this lace top from Forever 21+  It's long enough to wear as a dress (once I find a suitable lining), but I also love it over skinny pants.
Jacket:  The Limited (Available here)
Tank:  Target (Available in other colors )
Remember how I said that petite girls have to be careful not to go too long with tops?  Tops that hit mid to upper-thigh are a no-no (unless you really love them, and then, do whatever you want!).  I think a knee-length top like is a different story.  It works here because the pants are kept narrow.
I threw on my lemon yellow faux leather jacket and added a clutch, and I was good to go!  

To see these pants styled differently, see here, here, here, and here.
For this jacket in other looks, see
here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!