4.25.2013

What's Black and White (and a little red) All Over?

Black and white has been called a major trend over the last several seasons as many designers have featured this graphic color combination.  It's such a classic and obvious pairing though that it seems silly to call it a trend. 

That said, it is my favorite combo by far, so I have no shortage of black and white options in my closet.

Skirt:  The Limited (No longer available on-line; see here)
Blazer:  The Limited (old) (Similar here)
Squinting eyes:  c/o of bright sun
Today's look pairs a faux leather skirt with a black and white cut-out tank that creates a bit of an eyelet lace effect.  I paired the pieces with a white blazer for a fun work look.

I added black pumps and a red clutch for a pop of color.
 
Tank:  The Limited (Available here)
Shoes: Target (Available here)
Ring:  Target

I'm loving the leather trend for spring, and this skirt is a breezy way to wear it without feeling like I'm being smothered in the heat.  I may change my mind come July, but I'm enjoying it for now!
Clutch:  Vintage
For more of spring's black and white fashion trend, see here.


For this skirt in another look, see here and here.
 
To see this jacket styled differently, see here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!