4.05.2013

Candy Stripes

Happy Friday, everyone!!

Today's casual Friday look has a slight naval flair thanks to the military-inspired knit jacket and nautical striped scarf. 
Jeans:  The Limited (Available here)
Jacket:  Forenza by The Limited (old)
I'm not crazy about the heels with this outfit.  I would have preferred shoes that were more causal, but outside of boots, I didn't have any casual shoes that worked with the length of these pants. 
Blouse:  The Limited (Similar here)
Scarf:  The Limited
I got this shirt hemmed since the last time I wore it (see here). I think it is much more flattering now; small changes can make SO much difference!  I prefer my tops with slightly longer hem lengths, but it can be hard to find the right balance between preference for a longer length and being too long.  Shirts that are too long can make petite girls look super short as they give the appearance of the leg being cut off.
Purse:  The Limited (Similar here)
Shoes:  Target (old)
Do you alter your clothing?  What are some of the ways in which you get your clothes altered?

For this jacket in another look, see here.
For these jeans in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!