4.11.2013

Punch It Up

Happy Thursday everyone!
Blouse:  The Limited (Similar here)
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Today's look is one of my favorite spring/summer outfits.  I'm in love with the color and fit of this caftan-style top. 


Tank:  Old Navy Petites (Similar here)
Shoes:  Target (old)

I plan on wearing it with white skinny jeans this summer, but yesterday, I dressed the look up a little bit with black pants and strappy heeled sandals.

Purse:  The Limited (old)
Necklace:  Target (old)

We were having an amazing spring thunderstorm while I was taking these pics, so I was getting the perfect breeze during these pictures! 
Cuff:  The Limited (old)
Earrings:  Express (old)
Hope you all have a great day!!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!