1.22.2014

Fashion Favorites: Black Blazers, 20 Ways!

I finish out my series on fashion favorites with the absolute favorite part of my wardrobe - my collection of black blazers.  They are such a staple and work with just about everything.

While I love all of my black blazers, my classic suit jacket and my cropped tuxedo blazer get the most rotation.

I mostly wear the cropped jacket with skirts and dresses as the proportion is a perfect topper for dressier looks.  The faux leather lapel adds a cool modern detail, and the cropped shape works very well on petite frames.


With Black Skirts:
See more (Clockwise from left:  here, here, and here)
With a peplum top:
Adventures in Traveling:  NYC
With a tulle skirt:
Ballerina Fantasies
With pretty black and white dresses:
See more:  (Clockwise from left here, here, and here)
With lingerie-inspired details:
Fall 2013 Fashion Trends:  Lingerie-Inspired Clothing
A classic black blazer is only slightly more versatile.  I've worn this blazer with everything from black trousers (as an actual suit) to animal prints to jeans.

As a suit:

Suited Up
With fun black pants and neon prints:
See more (Left: here and Right: here)
With dresses and animal prints:
See more (Left: here and Right: here)
With colored pants:
See more (Left: here and Right: here)
With graphic black and white prints and neon pink pumps:
See more (Left: here and Right: here)
With lots of color:
Brocade and Lollipop Red
With jeans:
Eyelet and Denim
Are you a fan of black blazers?  Share a look with your favorite black blazer on Facebook!


2 comments:

  1. I just clicked on your blog for the first time (via Curvily). I love this post. I haven't owned or worn a blazer since the 90s. I especially like all 3 looks with a black skirt and the one with lots of color.
    themuffinqueenscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Meshel! The looks with the black skirts are my favorites too!

    I don't think a week goes by that I don't wear a black blazer - so easy and versatile!

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!