12.08.2014

Holiday Black & White

Happy Monday!!
Jumpsuit:  Torrid (Available here; Similar here)
My holiday collaboration with the lovely Irene of Petite Plus, Meow! starts next week, but I've been having fun playing around with holiday looks, and I came up with a few extras, including this one.
Blazer:  LOFT Petites
Heels:  Target
I wanted to create a holiday look that had a laid-back feel, but that also felt dressy enough for a party.

The first thing I thought of was my black jumpsuit!  I added an ivory floral jacquard blazer and basic pumps. 

Necklace:  New York & Company
Then, I finished the look off with some major accessories - a long lariat necklace, beaded ear cuffs, and a bold clutch.
Lariat:  New York & Company
Ear cuffs:  Eva Mendes for New York & Company (Sold out on-line; May be available in stores)
Clutch:  The Limited
Would you wear this look for a holiday event?  Where to?

For the jumpsuit in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.
For the blazer in another look, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!