12.02.2014

Savoring Spring

It's not really spring of course, but we had some spring-like temperatures this past weekend, so I took full advantage of the opportunity for bare legs.
Dress:  Eva Mendes for New York & Company (Available here)
Jacket: Torrid (Available here)
I went with my mother to a Native American art and craft fair, and I wanted something that felt easy but stylish.  

This black dress has such a flowy fit that it was the perfect choice.

I've said before how much I like the Eva Mendes line for New York & Company, and the Sabrina dress that I"m wearing here is probably my favorite style.  I rarely buy multiples, but I have this in leopard print, yellow, black, and I'm planning on getting it in red soon.  It's such a versatile style that dresses up or down with ease.

Boots:  Target
Add caption
I played around with pairing this dress with my blush moto jacket (seen here), which I liked, but trusty black won out.

A large quartz necklace and quilted satchel completed the look.


Necklace:  Earthbound Trading Co.
Satchel:  The Limited
The fair was a success!  I was able to pick up a couple gifts (and a necklace for myself, whoops) while staying comfortable.

Bracelets:  LOFT, Target
Unfortunately, when we came out of the fair, only an hour or so later, the temperature had dropped 20-30 degrees!!  My longing for warmer weather now continues as winter-like temps are back. 

For this dress in another look, see here.
For the jacket in other looks, see herehere and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!