12.30.2014

Back To Reality

Happy Tuesday!
Dress:  Ann Taylor Petites
Yesterday was back to the office.  I figured if I had to be back at work, I might as well embrace it and opted for an office-ready sheath. 

After a few too many cookies this month, I decided this oversized black wool jacket was a good choice to disguise a few extra pounds and to feel comfortable while working.

Jacket:  Eva Mendes for New York & Company (Available here)
Clutch:  Target (Available here)
Boots:  Target
Plus, I really like how the shape of this jacket works with this dress.

Peach and black is a favorite color combination, and the peach works well with my burgundy hair!  :-D
Tights:  The Limited
I completed the look with silver sparkly jewelry and a color blocked clutch to add a bit of contrast.
Earrings:  Target (old)
Rings:  The Limited
Bracelets:  The Limited, LOFT, Ann Taylor
Do you find yourself reaching for looser clothes during or after the holidays?  How do you deal with extra winter weight and bloat?  I've been trying to detox a bit with more salads and fewer sweets.

For this dress in another look, see here.
For this jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!