12.18.2014

Holiday Double Feature - Tuxedo Glam

Have you been staying on top of my holiday series in collaboration with Irene of Petite Plus, Meow?  If you've missed any, you can click on any of these links to catch up with our red/green, office party, and sparkly looks.

Our week of holiday fashion is almost over, but today, I'm excited to bring one of my very favorite ways to dress up - a tuxedo!!

Pants:  LOFT Petites (Available here)
Photo c/o HollieWould PIX
I just LOVE tuxedos on women, and today, we're bring you a little tuxedo glam with our personal takes on the tuxedo.

My favorite way to do the tuxedo is to stick to a more classic option and pair with a bustier for a sexy fitted look, but for today's holiday double feature, I decided to take the tuxedo to a new place for me. 

Blouse:  SCANDAL for The Limited (Available here)
Rings:  eloquii and Torrid

Jacket:  The Limited (old)
Earrings:  The Limited
Photo c/o HollieWould PIX
Belt:  Torrid (Available here)
I paired a tuxedo blazer with the origami collar top from The Limited's Scandal collection.  A classic tuxedo pant would have looked great with this look, but I decided to move out of my comfort zone just a tad and added floral pants for a more feminine take on the tuxedo.
Clutch:  New York & Company (old)
Bracelets:  LOFT
Irene also took a very feminine take on the tuxedo, pairing a white tuxedo blazer with a ruffled black dress and adorable fascinator.  Doesn't she look fantastic?
Irene of Petite Plus, Meow!
See more of Irene's look over on Petite Plus, Meow! or catch up with her on Facebook.

Are you a fan of tuxedo-inspired styles?
Heels:  Target
For this blazer in other looks, see here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!