12.09.2014

Berry Professional

I haven't been posting quite as many work looks lately, and since I do work five days a week in an office, my work clothes get worn more than anything else.
Blazer:  New York & Company Petites
I'm assuming the same is true for most of you!

So, I have a few recent work looks lined up for the next few days.  My office is business casual, so these looks might be a bit too conservative or not conservative enough depending on where you work. Hopefully, they will serve as some work wear inspiration!
Pants:  New York & Company
Blouse: The Limited (Available here)

As much as I love blazers and a lot of other perfectly professional gear, I have to admit that work clothes can get a little boring.  But, you have to be careful about what you do to liven these looks up or risk looking inappropriate.

For me, color is one of the easiest ways to give your work looks a boost without veering off course.
Heels:  Target
For today's look, I stuck with a neutral black trouser, but then I added in burgundy pumps, a wine lace top, and pink blazer for a berry nuanced color palette (See what I did there?).  ;-)
Clutch:  Target (Available here)
The lace top was one of my November budget purchases.  The other pieces are closet work staples, but felt new when paired together. 
Bracelets:  LOFT and Torrid
How do you keep your work wardrobe from feeling stale?

For the trousers in other looks, see
here and here.
For the blazer in other looks, see
here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!