4.13.2015

To Belt or Not to Belt

I adore trapeze style dresses. They are so super comfortable.  I also love red dresses.  A red dress is inherently bold, but in this easy shape, it still feels very conservative.
Dress:  Eva Mendes for New York & Company (Available in other colors here)
Clutch:  Similar here
I added red heels for a head-to-toe matching look. 

Shoes:  Target (old)
Belt:  Torrid
I debated whether I should add a belt.  While I love the loose shape, a belt that defined my waist seemed a little more polished.

I sit in an office all day, so in the end, I opted for comfort and chose to go without the belt but added a navy military blazer to give the look more structure.  Sorry, I didn't get any photos of that look, but it is similar to this look previously featured.

Necklace:  Ann Taylor
Bracelet:  LOFT
Which styling do you prefer?

For the dress in other looks, see here and here.
For the other looks from Dress Week 4, see here, here, here, here, and here.

2 comments:

  1. Both looks are gorgeous, but I'm loving the touch of gold at the waist with the belt! I feel you on being as comfortable as you can at the office though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both looks are gorgeous, but I'm loving the touch of gold at the waist with the belt! I feel you on being as comfortable as you can at the office though :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!