4.22.2015

Marvelous Midis

After spending a considerable amount of time getting the modern basics I wanted in my wardrobe, I more and more find myself seeking out pieces that feel unique and special.
Skirt:  Eloquii
Satchel:  The Limited
It as instant love when I saw the above skirt on Eloquii's web site.  The cutout detail on the durable scuba fabric is so pretty, and the beige lining is the perfect showcase for the intricate design.
Tank:  Target
Jacket:  Forever 21+
Booties:  Target (Available here)
Earrings:  Target
This is supposed to be a midi skirt, but it fits me as tea-length.  I am debating my options for alterations.  I can't decide if I like this length, if I 'd like to have the lining taken up, or if I should take the whole skirt to a below knee/ midi length.
Bracelet:  Target
Last summer, I found this gorgeous navy floral skirt from Ann Taylor on clearance, and it remains one of my favorite warm weather skirts.
Skirt and Camisole:  Ann Taylor
It has a similar feel to my recent Eloquii find but has a more delicate, embroidered fabrication.

I added gold and jade accents to add a little pop to this neutral look, but overall, I wanted to keep things simple.

Ring:  Vintage (gift)
Bracelet:  LOFT
Jacket:  The Limited
The simplicity of the shapes of the outfit let the pretty design of the skirt really stand out.

Beige booties visually help lengthen the leg and again keep the focus on the skirt.

Booties:  Target
Glasses:  Firmoo.com (Available here)
Do you wear midi skirts?  What length do you suggest for the Eloquii skirt?

For the black jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

For the navy skirt in other looks, see here and here.
For the camisole in another look, see here.
For the white jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!