4.30.2015

Reverse It

I first featured this dress styled simply and somewhat casually with beige booties and a chocolate clutch
The Dress Worn as Designed
When first trying this dress on, my seven-year-old said that I had the dress on backwards.  I explained that it was the design to have a lower vee back. 

She then suggested that I wear it reversed.  What a great idea!  I knew my baby was a genius!  :-)

Dress:  ASOS (Available here)
Dresses are wonderful, but they usually offer rather limited styling possibilities.  

As designed, this dress is versatile enough to style for casual days and evenings, as well as for work, but the fact that I can wear it reversed for another evening possibility gives this one bonus points.


Reversing the dress created a deep v-neckline that was stunning for an evening out with the man.

Jacket:  Torrid (Available here)
Boots:  Target
Clutch:  Target
Earrings:  The Limited

I really played with textures and patterns in this look, mixing an unexpected straw clutch, wood watch, and faux leather jacket to the weaved texture dress.  Lace print glasses added another subtle print.
Watch:  c/o JORD Wood Watches (Available here)
Glasses:  Valentino
Have you ever worn a dress backwards?  How did you like it?

For the dress in another look, see here.
For the jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!