10.31.2012

Halloween Sequins

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween is my favorite holiday!  A day of playing dress-up?  Yes, please!  Sign me up!

Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Blouse:  The Limited (Old)

Unfortunately,  I couldn't go to work in a costume, so instead, I decided just to have fun with the classic colors of Halloween by incorporating them into my work look.
Cardigan:  Converse One Star by Target (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (old)
I chose my black tuxedo stripe skinny leg pants and black biker-style cardigan.  Then, I opted for my coppery orange sequin top with sheer black overlay for a subtle, work-appropriate display of sequins.  I added orange and black glittery nail polish and a slightly gothic-looking ring.
Ring:  Claire's (old)
Bracelets:  Claire's, Target, The Limited

Earrings:  Express (Available here)
Lastly, I added large gold disc earrings, paying homage to the almost full moon.

Hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!!!


P.S. Hope all of you in the Northeast are staying safe.  Sending lots of positive, healing energy your way! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!