10.02.2012

Graphic Design

Hi everyone!  Hope y'all had a great day!

Today, I paired my cobalt blue dress with a black blazer, boots, and the houndstooth tights from my September wish list.

Tote:  The Limited
Tights:  The Limited (Available here)
I'm excited to transition this dress into fall with on-trend blue and black. 
Dress:  New York & Company (Similar here)
Blazer:  The Limited
I added a thick black belt and silver and blue bracelets to complete the look.

Belt:  The Limited (Available in grey here)
Boots:  Payless
Blue and silver bangles:  Express
"Charm" bracelet:  Zoppini
Silver snake bangles:  The Limited
I love how graphic and fun these tights are.  Houndstooth plaid is such a classic print, but it feels bold and modern when woven into a pair of tights.
Do you like houndstooth plaid?

See cobalt dress styled differently here.
See black blazer styled differently here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!