3.07.2013

One Top, Two Looks

Today, I feature two evening looks featuring the same burgundy chiffon blouse.  I love the tunic length and handkerchief hem of this top!
Blouse:  Converse One Star for Target (No longer available)
Skirt:  The Limited (No longer available; Similar here)
Tank:  Old Navy Petites (Similar here)
For the first look, I went monochrome with a burgundy faux leather skirt and burgundy heels. 

I wouldn't normally wear such a long flowy top over a pencil skirt, but I think it works due to the colors and fabric mix.  The only thing I would change is to swap out the black cami for a burgundy one to complete the monochrome look.

Necklace:  The Limited
Cuff:  New York & Company
Clutch:  The Limited
I think this is a perfect going-out outfit for early fall.  When the weather is still warm, but I'm itching for fall fashion, the burgundy color would give me a fall fashion fix.  :-)

In the second look,
I paired the top with black skinny tuxedo pants and faux leather jacket with burgundy heels for a more winter-appropriate look.  

Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Jacket:  The Limited (Available in ivory here)
Pewter accessories and a fun printed box clutch complete the look.
Necklace:  Express (old)
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Clutch:  Target (Available in stores)
Ring:  Purchased at flea market
What do you like to wear for the evening?

Like me on Facebook and upload pics of your favorite going-out looks!


To see this blouse styled differently, see here.

For the faux leather jacket in other looks, see here, here, here, and  here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!