3.31.2013

Cutouts and Coated Denim

Hi everyone! 

Today, I ran to Tar-Jay to do some last minute Easter shopping and this is what I wore:

Sweater:  Forever 21+ (Available here)
I recently got this sweater from Forever 21.  I love the cutouts and the seafoam green color. 

I love wearing oversized sweaters with skinny pants for a casual look.

Coated denim jeans:  Target (Available here)

Necklace:  ILY Couture (Available here)
I wore the leopard flats to the store. The man and I were thinking about going to the movies.  We opted not to go, but I probably would have worn the heels for the date.
Flats:  Target (Similar here)
Heels:  Target (old)
Rings:  New York & Company
What's your go-to errands outfit?

Happy Easter to all those who celebrate!!


For these jeans in other looks, see here and here.
For more oversized sweater/skinny pants looks, see here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!