3.03.2013

Tuxedo Redux

This week, I will be featuring outfits perfect for the evening.  

Whether it's a night out with the girls or a date with that special someone, I love going-out fashion!
Blouse:  LOFT (old)
Jacket:  The Limited (Available here)
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
I picked this outfit to wear to an art exhibit with the man.  I love how the watercolor print blouse has a romantic, painterly vibe.
Purse:  Jason Wu for Target
Ring:  LOFT
Hourglass Necklace:  Claire's (Available here)
Earrings: The Limited
I kept the look simple with black skinny tuxedo pants and a tuxedo-inspired jacket for a sexy, feminine take on the tuxedo.   

To my great happiness, the tuxedo trend for women has continued for 2013 as many designers showed tuxedo-inspired looks on their spring runways.
The green and black colorblock heels and lace clutch finish the look.

What would you wear to an art show?  

Like me on Facebook and show me your favorite going-out looks!!

To see this jacket in another look, see here and here.
For these pants in another look, see here, here, here, and here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!