3.03.2013

Hello Kitty

Happy Sunday!
Cardigan:  The Limited (Similar here)
Tee:  Torrid (Available here)
Coated denim jeans:  Target (Available here)

A few weeks ago, we had a birthday party for my youngest kiddo who was turning five.  The theme of her party was Hello Kitty.

I've loved Hello Kitty ever since I was a kid, so I have a few Hello Kitty tees that I sometimes wear when I'm going super casual.

Since my daughter's party was Hello Kitty-themed, it seemed like the purrr-fect (sorry, couldn't resist) time to wear my fun Kitty with glasses tee.  Girls with glasses are very cool!  ;-D

Clutch:  The Limited (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
Bracelet:  Gift (old)
I paired the tee with my coated denim and a colorblocked cardigan to give the overall look a little more of a grown-up feel.

Do you ever wear novelty or character tops?


To see this cardigan styled differently, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!