3.20.2013

Where's Spring?

Ugggghhhhhhh!  I am sooo tired of the cold weather we keep having!  It's the first day of spring, but the temperature is anything but spring-like.  

The sun was shining, but I was freezing while taking these pics!!!
Pants:  The Limited (Similar here)
Top:  Forenza by The Limited (No longer available on-line; see here)
Blazer:  The Limited (Available here)
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
This cold weather is leaving me in a little bit of a fashion rut.  I have bare legs, bright colors, and sandals on the brain, but the weather isn't cooperating.  

In a fashion rut, I always seem to stick to my comfort zone - neutral (okay, black) pieces in comfy shapes.
I wore the black heels (first pic) for work to help polish up this somewhat more casual look.  I would grab the studded flats to run errands or go shopping after work.
Necklace:  Target (Sold out on-line; may be available in stores)
Purse:  The Limited (old)
The white tote gave a touch of spring to the outfit.

How's the weather in your area?  

For this blouse in a different look, see here.
For this jacket styled differently, see here, here, and here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!