3.06.2013

Romance is in the Air!!

I hope you have been enjoying the evening looks I've featured this week (see here, here, here, and here).

Blouse:  LOFT Petites (Sold out on-line; see here)
Pants:  The Limited (No longer available; see here)

I love the romantic mix of textures on today's look.  I mixed a lace peplum top with a lace clutch, black velvet skinnies, and patent leather heels.
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
I would wear this look for a lot of different occasions, but I especially like it for a dinner date.
Clutch:  Jason Wu for Target
Earrings:  The Limited
What would you wear for a romantic date?

Like me on Facebook and upload your favorite romantic evening looks!

For these velvet pants styled differently, see here, here, here, here, and here.

To see this blouse styled differently, click here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!