7.03.2013

Building a Casual Wardrobe

Hope you're all having a great week!
Jeans:  Torrid (Available here)
T-shirt:  Torrid (Available here)
Today's look pairs my Torrid stiletto skinnies with a comfy tee and cropped blazer.  I wore this outfit last Sunday to run a few errands.
Bracelet:  The Limited
Sandals:  Payless
Clutch:  The Limited

The low-heeled sandals kept the look comfortable and gave the outfit a feminine charm.
Earrings:  The Limited
I love that the back of this jacket has interesting detail, giving this simple look a cooler vibe.
Jacket:  Torrid (Available here)

Building a casual wardrobe has been a difficult process for me.  My personal aesthetic tends towards evening looks and more polished pieces.  When I get home after a long day of work, I often reach for sweats and grubby tees.  Being so petite, most of my jeans require heels, which doesn't work well for running around with the kids or other casual events.  I've been working on building a stylish casual wardrobe that tows the line between my ultra-casual lounge wear and my work and evening wardrobe.

I think this outfit does just that.

What do you like to wear for casual wear?

To see these jeans in another look, see here and here.
For this tee in another look, see here.
To see this jacket in another outfit, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!