7.29.2013

One Year and Running Strong!

Wow!  Today marks the one-year anniversary of my blog!!
Skirt:  Handmade
On my blog's 1st birthday, I thought I'd celebrate with a special look that makes me feel like a bit of a cupcake!!
In the first year of writing, I've posted 250 blogs, learned a lot, and had so much fun sharing my love of fashion with you.


I'm so thankful to all of you who have supported my blog, and I'm excited to have "met" so many very awesome people over the last year!

I have some ideas and a few changes for my blog which I hope you will enjoy.  Details coming soon!

Top:  Forenza by The Limited
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
In celebration of my blog's 1st birthday, I'm offering my first giveaway.

One lucky winner will receive their very own tutu skirt!

I had my skirt hand-made by a local crafter, and you can get one made to fit you in the color or colors of your choice (maximum of 2 colors).


Here's how you enter: 

      1)  Leave a comment here on this blog post with the color or
           colors of your choice and a method of contacting you.

      2)  Like my Facebook page ("Style Cassentials") and leave a
           comment on the page with your color/colors of choice.

      3)  Share a link to this post on Facebook or Twitter and leave
           another comment here on the blog stating your method of 

           sharing.

Each method of entry will count as one entry with a possible number of three entries.

Last chance to enter is Thursday, August 1st at 11:59 p.m. CST.

Winner will be chosen at random, and the winner will be announced this Friday, August 2nd.

P.S. Tutu skirt not your style?  You can have one made for that special child in your life instead!

P.P.S.  These skirts are sheer - I am wearing a slip.

Please invite your friends to enter!  The more the merrier!!

For this skirt in another look, see here.

For this top in other looks, see here and here.

Sorry...This giveaway is open to residents of the U.S. only.  Another giveaway coming soon that's open for everybody!

1 comment:

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!