7.02.2013

Honorable Mentions

Today, I feature several looks from the last two months.  I call these looks honorable mentions.  These are outfits that for various reasons I decided not to include in full blog posts.

The first of these looks is from a recent casual Friday at work.  I paired dark denim (a casual Friday staple) with a more professional blouse and blazer.  I generally try to keep my casual work looks very polished, with fresh denim, dressier blouses, and an overall clean look.

Jeans:  The Limited (Available here)
Blouse, blazer, and purse:  The Limited
Shoes:  Target (old)
The next two looks pair my workhorse skinny black pants with cute blouses and blazers - a look that has definitely become a bit of a uniform over the last year.  I added in mixed bracelets and other accessories to liven up these looks.
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Blouse, blazer, and necklace:  The Limited
Bracelets:  Target, World Market, Claire's
Shoes:  Target
Pants, blouse, blazer, and clutch:  The Limited
Earrings:  Purchased local jewelry sale
Bracelets:  Express and eBay
Today's last featured look is an evening outfit, pairing a faux leather skirt with a fringed top and cropped blazer.  Dangly bead earrings (same as in third photo) and lace-up stilettos complete the all black look.
Skirt:  The Limited
Fringe top:  Ann Taylor Petites
Blazer:  Forever 21+ (Available here)
Shoes:  Prabal Gurung for Target
Clutch:  Target

Hope you enjoyed my "honorable mentions"!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!