7.13.2013

Second Time's a Charm

Hope you're all having a great Saturday!

Today, I styled my ivory lace dress with a black jacket and wedge sandals.

Dress:  LOFT (Available here)
Jacket:  LOFT Petites (Available in average sizes here)
Shoes:  Target (Similar here)
I added in a few pops of color with the jade ring and yellow bag.  I really like how the bag, bangles, and shoes help tie the ivory and black together to create a more cohesive look.
Purse:  Target (Available here)
The first time I wore this dress, I added a green jacket and yellow sandals (see here).  I liked the color combo but wasn't fond of the overall look. 
Bracelets:  Target, Express, The Limited
Jade ring:  Vintage (Similar here)
I think this outfit works much better!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!