10.21.2012

Color Pop!

Happy Sunday everybody!  

Hope you're all having a great weekend! 

Today, I went out to lunch with my mother and then ran some errands.  I opted for a neon yellow sweater and paired it with my black lace skirt.  Then I added opaque black tights and black wedge boots to give me both height and comfort.
Sweater:  The Limited (Available here)
Skirt:  Torrid (Available here)

Purse:  New York & Company (Similar here)
Even though this color can be hard to wear (it's not a super flattering shade for most skin tones), there's something about how this bright citrine yellow pops, especially with black, that makes me seek it out.
Tights:  Torrid (Available here)
Boots:  Target (Available here)
I'm especially looking forward to wearing this sweater in winter.  When I'm feeling a case of the winter blahs, wearing bright colors makes me feel a little better!

Necklace:  Express (old)
Cuff:  New York & Company (old)
 
Earrings:  Express (Available here)
 Would you wear neon yellow?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!