5.13.2015

Easy Spring Weekend

On Mother's Day, I enjoyed sleeping in, visiting my mom, and going out for delicious Mexican food.  

It was a laid-back kind of day, and I wanted an equally relaxed kind of look.
Dress:  Eloquii
I chose a short printed dress, added my trusty booties and a fun fringe tote, and I was good to go.  
Tote:  Target (Available here)
Booties:  Target (Available here)
Glasses:  Firmoo.com (Available here)
The wind was not very cooperative with my hair, but we had such gorgeous weather for the better part of the day, which made my Mother's Day even better.
Bracelets:  LOFT, The Limited
An easy dress like this one is definitely a warm weather go-to for me.  It is super comfortable but manages to look a lot more stylish than my sweatpants!

What's your go-to for spring weekend wear?

For the dress in other looks, see here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!