5.20.2015

Skirt Week 2: All White Everything

Skirt Week 2 continues tonight with an all-white look. 

I love wearing white almost as much as I love wearing black, but I don't live a very white-friendly lifestyle.  Messy kids and my own klutzy ways means that wearing all white can require a great deal of special care and caution, so I don't wear head-to-toe white often. That said, I do love the look enough to brave it on occasion. 

Skirt:  Eloquii (Available here)
This wrap style skirt and drapey jacket from Eloquii have so many possibilities.  I will mostly wear the two pieces separately, and I bought them with the intent of doing so, but I also love the pieces worn together.  It's such a summery relaxed version of a suit
Jacket:  Eloquii (Available here)
Top:  Forever 21+
Necklace:  Gift
Tote:  Target (Available here)
For work, I wore an ivory camisole.  The look is pretty and modest, but I liked the crop top with the suit just a bit more. 
Top:  LOFT
The sliver of skin showing helps break up the flowiness of the pieces and offsets the longer length of the skirt.
Booties:  Target
Ring:  The Limited
Beige booties keep the focus on the suit.  If I had white or ivory shoes, I would have went with those, but the beige booties also work quite well as they virtually blend into my skin tone, created a more elongated line.
Cuff:  The Limited
For the non-work option, I added a python print clutch to add a bit of pattern, color, and texture. 
Clutch:  The Limited
I chose a black tote for work to create a simple monochrome color palette.  I enjoy black accessories with white looks.  The fringe on the tote lends a more casual vibe to the relaxed suit.
Sunglasses:  Calvin Klein
Head-to-toe neutral looks are always so sophisticated to me.  In interesting shapes, a neutral look feels anything but boring.
Glasses:  Firmoo.com (Available here)
Would you wear an all-white look?

For the crop top in other looks, see here and here.
For the jacket in another look, see here.

To catch up with the first look from Skirt Week 2, see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!