10.07.2012

Casual Color

Hi everyone!  Hope you all have had a great weekend!  My weekend has gone entirely too fast!

Today, I ran errands, and this is what I wore:
Jeans:  Target (Available here)
Boots:  Target (Available here)
It's unseasonably chilly right now in my neck of the woods.  If it were warmer out, I probably would have worn flat sandals or ballet flats instead of the boots.
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here)
Tank:  Target (old)
Earrings:  New York & Company
I am wearing two of my favorite colors together, and I love the look.  This teal shade of green is my absolute favorite, and I love it mixed with the eggplant blazer. 

Knit blazers like this one are great - they are super comfy but give you a put-together look.

Purse:  Express (Available here)Necklace:  The Limited (Available here)
Black and gold accessories complete the look.

P.S.  Please ignore my hair - I was having a bad hair day!  ;-P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!