10.12.2012

Fashion by Bob Ross: Fall Color Inspiration

Happy Friday!!
Purse:  The Limited
Shoes:  Target
Today, I was very inspired by fall colors.  I have always loved watching Bob Ross do his amazing artwork on "The Joy of Painting", and I especially love the autumnal nature scenes that he painted.
Bob Ross fall painting
Bob Ross "Evergreens at Sunset"
The mix of browns, yellows, oranges, reds, and greens is just so lovely!
So with all these gorgeous fall colors in mind, I paired my cognac coated denim with a silky citrine blouse, chocolate brown blazer, and orange bag.

Blouse:  The Limited (Available here)
Pants:  Target (Available here)
I got these jeans around the same time as my black ones, but I've had more trouble deciding what to wear with them.  I don't have a lot of browns and warmer colors in my wardrobe, but I was drawn to these pants and their possibilities.

I'd like to find a sweater or blazer that works better with the cognac than this deep brown, but sometimes you have to work with what you have.
Ring:  The Icing
I added this cool snake ring and burgundy nails for one more pop of fall color.
Blazer:  The Limited (Similar here) (Styled differently here)
Happy Fall.  Enjoy all the "happy little trees"!!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!