9.27.2012

Croc N' Roll

Feeling inspired by bright colors this week, I decided to wear my green pencil skirt.  
Skirt:  The Limited (Similar here)
Tank:  Old Navy Petites
Jacket:  The Limited (styled differently here)
The last time I wore this skirt, I didn't get the proportions correct (see here).  

Today, the shorter jacket and loose, but not too long, top complement the shape of the pencil skirt.
Boots:  Payless
I added a little bit of a rock n' roll vibe to my work look by adding ankle booties rather than pumps.

I love adding a quirky, fun touch to my work clothes, and today, I added this rhinestone alligator ring.
Ring:  Target (Available in stores)
Bracelets (l to r):  Jodi Arnold for The Limited; ? unknown - old; Claire's; The Limited; The Limited
The ring feels a little tongue-in-cheek when paired with the faux crocodile bag
Purse:  Express (Available here)
Do you like to add a fun touch to your work looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!