9.15.2012

Saturday Soccer Mom

Today, I had errands to run and my son's soccer game to attend, so I needed a look that was comfy and casual.
Dress:  Target
Boots:  Target (Similar here)
Not being much of a jeans and t-shirt gal, I opted for the always comfy maxi dress and paired it with my moto cardigan and motorcycle boots. 

The look is super comfortable, and I love transitioning my summer maxi dresses for fall.
Cardigan:  Converse One Star for Target (Available here)
Purse:  The Limited
I kept the look super low-key with no jewelry and no make-up.
What do you like to wear for weekend errands and kids' sporting events?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!