9.02.2012

September Wish List


So, due to too many recent shopping binges, I've decided to put myself on a bit of a shopping diet.

For now, I'm budgeting myself a modest $150 a month for new clothing, shoes, and accessories purchases, including alterations.

Here's what's on my September wish list.  I never shop without coupons, rewards, sales, etc., so I'm hoping that I can score all of these items and stay within budget! 

PONTE KNIT DRESS
I love the comfort and substantial-ness of ponte knit (also tends not to wrinkle too much).  This dress comes in a ton of great fall colors and has pockets (which I LOVE).  Just have to decide between the gold and the orange. :-)
Target knit dress
FAUX LEATHER PENCIL SKIRT
I can't decide right now whether I want this burgundy faux leather skirt or a black faux leather/ponte knit rendition that will be available in stores on September 6th. 

The Limited faux leather pencil skirt
FAUX LEATHER JACKET/BLAZER The number one item on my fall shopping list has to be a faux leather blazer or jacket.  It's a basic item, in my opinion, but I have yet to find one that I absolutely love.  I have my eye on a few from The Limited that are supposed to debut later this month.  The blazer featured has cool faux leather trim, but I want one with more faux leather detail.

FYI:  The Limited is currently having a suit promotion - free pant or skirt with purchase of any jacket
The Limited faux leather trim blazer
FAUX LEATHER TRIM PANTS
I love the faux leather trim on these pants.  They aren't available yet, but since they are already being featured on The Limited's web site, I think (hope) they will be available soon.  FYI:  The Limited offers free pants hemming for Couture cardholders, so this is one alteration, I won't have to factor into my budget.  :-)
The Limited pants
HUNTER GREEN
My favorite color is green, and I'm totally feeling this darker shade for fall.  Not sure if this sweater is what I'll be opting for, but I'm definitely looking for a staple piece in this color.
New York & Co. 3/4 sleeve cardigan
FUN PRINT TIGHTS
I purchase a pair of these lattice design tights every year.  They are fairly durable, and I love the design.  How cute are the houndstooth print tights?  So much more fun that plain black hosiery.
The Limited lattice tights
The Limited houndstooth tights
For more on the leather trend for fall (and my views on real leather), please see here.

What's on your September/fall wish list?  

Do you make a budget for clothing purchases?  If so, how do you determine your budget amount? 

What's your shopping style?  Do you splurge a few times a year, purchase weekly/monthly/etc.?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!