9.26.2012

In the Navy

I haven't always been a fan of navy.   I often find navy looks to be too preppy and conservative for my taste, but I really like the deep navy of this suit.  

The suit fits well, and navy is a more flattering neutral for many skin tones, including my own, than black.
Blazer:  The Limited (Out of Stock online - may be available in stores)
Pants:  The Limited (Available here)
Purse:  The Limited
I love Indian clothing and jewelry, and today, that was my fashion influence.
2009 Indian runway looks - Metro.co.uk
Though my outfit looks nothing like the looks above, I was inspired by the bright fuchsia and gold.
Blouse:  The Limited (Similar here)
Shoes:  Target
Bracelets:  Old - Brands Unknown
A dark navy suit is a classic and traditional choice for business interviews.  Adding a bright top, such as this one, will get you noticed without being over-the-top.
Earrings:  New York & Company (5+ years old)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!