9.30.2012

September Budget Follow-Up & October Wish List

It's the end of September, so it's time to assess my expenditures and September Wish List purchases. 

Here's what I got in September:


The Limited Bow Ring
The Limited Circle Encrusted Earrings
The Limited Exact Stretch Skinny Tuxedo Pants
***WISH LIST PURCHASE***
Express crocodile embossed satchel
The Limited lattice tights
***WISH LIST PURCHASE***
The Limited houndstooth tights
***WISH LIST PURCHASE***

New York & Co. Faux Leather Jacket
***WISH LIST PURCHASE***
New York & Co. green blazer
***WISH LIST PURCHASE***

*The Limited purchases:  Paid $29.25 total ($25 off $50 Virtual dollars; $30 credit card rewards; Free pants with BOGO suiting event (jacket returned; free pants alterations with Limited credit card)) (Retail Value:  $160.50 plus tax)
**Express purchase:  Paid $48.46 (30% off plus $25 off $75 - purchased with earrings (returned)) (Retail Value:  $79.90 plus tax
***New York & Company purchases:  Paid $89.16 (BOGO 1/2 off & $60 off $120 coupon) (Retail Value:  $169.90 plus tax)

I went over my budget for this month by $16 so this month.  Not too bad for my first month, especially considering I was able to get over $400 of merchandise!

In October, I need to get some items altered (jacket purchases from last month), so that will likely eat up about half of my budget.

With the other portion of my budget, I am still wanting a faux leather skirt and a piece or two in a traditional fall shade of camel, rust, or mustard.
Forenza by The Limited faux leather skirt
The Limited camel pants
Forever 21+ Surplus Jacket
If I can get a great deal, I am also considering a dress from the Kirna Zabete line for Target.  These two are my favorites:
Kirna Zabete for Target blue and black maxi dress
Kirna Zabete for Target gray ponte knit dress
When you're a recovering shopaholic like me, staying on a budget can be difficult.  Something that has helped me is "windows" shopping.  I do a lot of internet browsing to see what's out there, compare prices, and to avoid impulse buying.

Any other recovering shopaholics out there?
   How have you adapted your shopping habits?

What's on your fashion radar this October?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!