9.17.2012

Shift into Fall

Shift dresses were all over Fall runways as were color blocked black and white looks. 
Dress:  New York & Company (Similar here)
Today, I combined the trends in this great 60s-inspired mod shift dress.  This ponte knit dress is surprisingly substantial, which means that it will transition well to cooler temps with opaque black tights and boots.
Necklace:  Target (See here)
Shoes:  Target
Purse:  The Limited
Since the weather is still mild, I paired my dress today with my Grecian/bondage heels and one of my favorite necklaces.

For more on the black and white trend, see here.


Cuff:  New York & Company (close-up here)
Dresses are easy to transition a look from day to night.  For after-work happy hour, I would simply trade my tote for a bright clutch.

Do you like shift dresses?  Do you like the black and white trend for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!