9.11.2012

Mixing Neutrals + Spring 2013 Inspiration

Hey everyone!

Hope your Tuesday was a great one!
Pants:  The Limited (Similar:  here)
Blazer:  The Limited
Purse:  Target (Available here; see satchel here)
I have been playing around with non-black neutrals, so today, I decided to mix grey with navy.  It's not the most exciting color combo, but I love the idea of mixing neutrals in a streamlined, modern silhouette.
I was also inspired by pics from the Spring 2013 runways.  As excited as I am for coated denim, burgundy and hunter green, and jacket weather, I can't help but feel a bit excited about what's on the fashion horizon for Spring.  My inspiration for today was the gorgeous brights shown by Diane von Furstenberg. 
Diane von Furstenberg Spring 2013 look
I added an aqua silky tank and aqua and citron bracelets to add a little "Spring" to my early Fall outfit.  
Bracelets (l to r):  Target, Express, The Limited
Top:  New York & Company
Necklace:  New York & Company (Similar:  here; See necklace with different look here)
Shoes:  Target (Available: here)
My outfit is less full-on bright and more business casual than DVF's looks, but I love the overall color combination.

Do you like mixing neutrals?  

Would you wear head-to-toe brights as shown by Diane von Furstenberg?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!