9.06.2012

More Fall 2012 Trends: Reptile Prints


Today, I had a departmental meeting at work, so I wanted a more conservative look.

I opted for my black suit (see the suit styled differently here) and a cowl-neck top.  
Suit:  The Limited Black Collection ((Similar blazer:  here; Similar pants:  here)
Tote:  The Limited (Available here)
Reptile prints are huge for fall, and I love how this top has a subtle snake print.
Top:  Target (old)
Bracelet:  eBay (Similar: here)
To continue with the snake theme, I added this fun coiled snake bracelet.  No matter how simple or modest you go with a look, I think it's important to always add a personal touch.  The snake bracelet and red tote add personality and keep the look from being too boring.
Some casual snake print pieces for fall:
The Limited snake print jeans
Target snake embossed satchel
Do you like snake prints? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!