10.18.2012

Snakes on a Date

Happy Thursday, everyone!
Blazer:  New York & Company (Available here) (See blazer styled differently here)
Jeans:  The Limited (Available here)


Today's look is actually from last weekend.  The man and I had a rare movie night.  

We saw "Pitch Perfect" which was great.  I love fun and interesting female characters!
Blouse:  The Limited (Available in violet here)
Tank: Old Navy Petites (Similar here)
Since we weren't going anywhere formal, I kept the look simple with jeans a silky top.
Clutch:  The Limited
Shoes:  Target (Available here)
I LOVE snake jewelry, and I mixed my fun snake ring with a colorful python clutch.  

There's something so sensual and subtly sexy about a snake crawling around your fingers that makes a ring like this perfect for a date.
Ring:  The Icing (Available in stores)

 What do you like to wear on casual dates?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!