10.16.2012

Indian Summer Polkadots

Hi everyone!

As much as I love fall fashion, I was starting to mourn the loss of bare legs.  Thankfully, our cool fall temperatures were replaced by a high of 81 degrees today, so I seized the opportunity to go without tights for at least one more day.  
Dress:  The Limited (Similar here)
Cardigan:  Converse One Star by Target (Available in grey here)
I paired my polkadot dress with my motorcycle-style cardigan and added burgundy patent leather heels.
Tote:  The Limited (Similar here)
I love the mix of the ultra-feminine dress and the cardigan with just a touch of attitude.

The burgundy heels keep the look from looking too summery.

Zodiac Rings:  H&M (Available in stores)
Heels:  Target (Available here)
When it's cold out, what do you miss most about Spring/Summer fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Please post here. Remember, this is a forum for fun and fashion. Rude, vulgar, and offensive posts will be deleted. Thanks for your feedback!